You can find on this page details on how to remove IE7Pro for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall IE7Pro from your PCIE7Pro Team
. You can find out more on IE7Pro Team or check for application updates here
. More information about IE7Pro can be seen at http://www.ie7pro.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\IEPro folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove IE7Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\IEPro\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. IEProCx.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 71.13 KB (72832 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in IE7Pro. They occupy 946.69 KB (969408
bytes) on disk.
- IEProCx.exe (71.13 KB)
- MiniDM.exe (699.13 KB)
- uninst.exe (176.43 KB)
The current web page applies to IE7Pro version 2.4.3
alone. For other IE7Pro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
IE7Pro is a program released by the software company IE7Pro Team. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall IE7Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete IE7Pro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate IE7Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IE7Pro". The IE7Pro application will be found automatically. After you click IE7Pro in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding IE7Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IE7Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.ie7pro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\IEPro\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove IE7Pro.
8. After uninstalling IE7Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong IE7Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IE7Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall IE7Pro by IE7Pro Team from your computer, nor are we saying that IE7Pro by IE7Pro Team is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall IE7Pro supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-20 12:20:18.207