This web page is about IE7Pro for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall IE7Pro from your systemIE7Pro Team
. Further information on IE7Pro Team can be seen here
. More information about the application IE7Pro can be seen at http://www.ie7pro.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\IEPro folder (same installation drive as Windows). IE7Pro's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\IEPro\uninst.exe. IEProCx.exe is the IE7Pro's main executable file and it occupies close to 71.13 KB (72832 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside IE7Pro. They occupy about 946.84 KB (969565
bytes) on disk.
- IEProCx.exe (71.13 KB)
- MiniDM.exe (699.13 KB)
- uninst.exe (176.58 KB)
The current page applies to IE7Pro version 2.4.4
only. You can find below info on other releases of IE7Pro:
...click to view all...
IE7Pro is an application released by IE7Pro Team. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove IE7Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase IE7Pro from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find IE7Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "IE7Pro". If it is installed on your PC the IE7Pro app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select IE7Pro in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding IE7Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IE7Pro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ie7pro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\IEPro\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IE7Pro.
8. After removing IE7Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of IE7Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IE7Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall IE7Pro by IE7Pro Team from your PC, we are not saying that IE7Pro by IE7Pro Team is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IE7Pro in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-25 10:09:10.763