This web page is about IE7Pro for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall IE7Pro from your computerIE7Pro Team
. Check out here
where you can read more on IE7Pro Team. Please open http://www.ie7pro.com
if you want to read more on IE7Pro on IE7Pro Team's web page. IE7Pro is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\IEPro directory, subject to the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for IE7Pro is C:\Program Files\IEPro\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled IEProCx.exe and occupies 71.13 KB (72832 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with IE7Pro. They take about 946.80 KB (969528
bytes) on disk.
- IEProCx.exe (71.13 KB)
- MiniDM.exe (699.13 KB)
- uninst.exe (176.55 KB)
This data is about IE7Pro version 2.4.5
alone. You can find below info on other versions of IE7Pro:
...click to view all...
IE7Pro is an application marketed by the software company IE7Pro Team. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall IE7Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase IE7Pro from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate IE7Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IE7Pro". If it exists on your system the IE7Pro application will be found very quickly. After you select IE7Pro in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding IE7Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IE7Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.ie7pro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\IEPro\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove IE7Pro.
8. After removing IE7Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of IE7Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IE7Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove IE7Pro by IE7Pro Team from your computer, we are not saying that IE7Pro by IE7Pro Team is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove IE7Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 05:53:30.713