This web page contains complete information on how to remove IE7Pro for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall IE7Pro from your computerIE7Pro Team
. More info about IE7Pro Team can be found here
. You can get more details related to IE7Pro at http://www.ie7pro.com
. IE7Pro is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\IEPro directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\IEPro\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall IE7Pro. IEProCx.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 71.20 KB (72904 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in IE7Pro. They take 947.85 KB (970597
bytes) on disk.
- IEProCx.exe (71.20 KB)
- MiniDM.exe (699.20 KB)
- uninst.exe (177.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.4.9
of IE7Pro. For other IE7Pro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
IE7Pro is a program released by IE7Pro Team. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall IE7Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall IE7Pro from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find IE7Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IE7Pro". If it exists on your system the IE7Pro application will be found automatically. When you select IE7Pro in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding IE7Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IE7Pro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ie7pro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\IEPro\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove IE7Pro.
8. After removing IE7Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong IE7Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IE7Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove IE7Pro by IE7Pro Team from your computer, we are not saying that IE7Pro by IE7Pro Team is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove IE7Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 04:20:08.680