You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall IE7Pro for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall IE7Pro from your systemIE7Pro Team
. More information about IE7Pro Team can be found here
. More info about the application IE7Pro can be seen at http://www.ie7pro.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\IEPro directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\IEPro\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove IE7Pro. IE7Pro's primary file takes around 71.20 KB (72904 bytes) and is called IEProCx.exe.
The following executables are installed along with IE7Pro. They take about 947.84 KB (970586
bytes) on disk.
- IEProCx.exe (71.20 KB)
- MiniDM.exe (699.20 KB)
- uninst.exe (177.44 KB)
The current page applies to IE7Pro version 2.5.0
alone. Click on the links below for other IE7Pro versions:
...click to view all...
IE7Pro is a program by IE7Pro Team. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall IE7Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase IE7Pro from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate IE7Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "IE7Pro". The IE7Pro application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select IE7Pro in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding IE7Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IE7Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.ie7pro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\IEPro\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove IE7Pro.
8. After removing IE7Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong IE7Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IE7Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove IE7Pro by IE7Pro Team from your PC, nor are we saying that IE7Pro by IE7Pro Team is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove IE7Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-26 03:46:29.327