You can find on this page details on how to uninstall IE7Pro for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall IE7Pro from your computerIE7Pro Team
. Further information on IE7Pro Team can be found here
. Further information about IE7Pro can be seen at http://www.ie7pro.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IEPro directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for IE7Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\IEPro\uninst.exe. IEProCx.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 71.20 KB (72904 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of IE7Pro. They occupy an average of 947.93 KB (970685
bytes) on disk.
- IEProCx.exe (71.20 KB)
- MiniDM.exe (699.20 KB)
- uninst.exe (177.54 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5.1
of IE7Pro. Click on the links below for other IE7Pro versions:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry data can be left behind when you are trying to remove IE7Pro from your PC.Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List\C:\Program Files (x86)\IEPro\MiniDM.exe
IE7Pro is an application marketed by the software company IE7Pro Team. Some users want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove IE7Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase IE7Pro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find IE7Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "IE7Pro". If it exists on your system the IE7Pro program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click IE7Pro in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about IE7Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IE7Pro:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ie7pro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IEPro\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall IE7Pro.
8. After removing IE7Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of IE7Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IE7Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove IE7Pro by IE7Pro Team from your computer, we are not saying that IE7Pro by IE7Pro Team is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove IE7Pro supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 19:21:37.930