This web page contains detailed information on how to remove IE7Pro for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall IE7Pro from your systemIE7Pro Team
. Further information on IE7Pro Team can be seen here
. You can read more about on IE7Pro at http://www.ie7pro.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\IEPro folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. IE7Pro's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\IEPro\uninst.exe. IE7Pro's main file takes around 699.20 KB (715984 bytes) and is named MiniDM.exe.
IE7Pro contains of the executables below. They occupy 947.93 KB (970685
bytes) on disk.
- IEProCx.exe (71.20 KB)
- MiniDM.exe (699.20 KB)
- uninst.exe (177.54 KB)
This info is about IE7Pro version 2.4.8
only. You can find here a few links to other IE7Pro releases:
...click to view all...
IE7Pro is a program offered by IE7Pro Team. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove IE7Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove IE7Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate IE7Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "IE7Pro". If it exists on your system the IE7Pro application will be found very quickly. After you click IE7Pro in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding IE7Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IE7Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.ie7pro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\IEPro\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall IE7Pro.
8. After removing IE7Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of IE7Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IE7Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove IE7Pro by IE7Pro Team from your PC, we are not saying that IE7Pro by IE7Pro Team is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove IE7Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:26:14.253