This web page contains detailed information on how to remove IE7Pro for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall IE7Pro from your computerIE7Pro Team
. Further information on IE7Pro Team can be found here
. You can see more info about IE7Pro at http://www.ie7pro.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\IEPro directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove IE7Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\IEPro\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named IEProCx.exe and it has a size of 71.20 KB (72904 bytes).
IE7Pro is composed of the following executables which occupy 946.95 KB (969672
bytes) on disk:
- IEProCx.exe (71.20 KB)
- MiniDM.exe (699.20 KB)
- uninst.exe (176.55 KB)
This web page is about IE7Pro version 2.4.7
only. For more IE7Pro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
IE7Pro is an application marketed by the software company IE7Pro Team. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase IE7Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall IE7Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate IE7Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "IE7Pro". The IE7Pro application will be found automatically. After you select IE7Pro in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding IE7Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IE7Pro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ie7pro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\IEPro\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove IE7Pro.
8. After removing IE7Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong IE7Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IE7Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove IE7Pro by IE7Pro Team from your computer, we are not saying that IE7Pro by IE7Pro Team is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove IE7Pro supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 17:31:09.880