You can find below details on how to uninstall IE7Pro for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall IE7Pro from your computerIE7Pro Team
. More information about IE7Pro Team can be found here
. Click on http://www.ie7pro.com
to get more facts about IE7Pro on IE7Pro Team's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\IEPro directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\IEPro\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall IE7Pro. The application's main executable file is titled IEProCx.exe and it has a size of 71.13 KB (72832 bytes).
IE7Pro contains of the executables below. They take 897.37 KB (918905
bytes) on disk.
- IEProCx.exe (71.13 KB)
- MiniDM.exe (659.13 KB)
- uninst.exe (167.11 KB)
The current web page applies to IE7Pro version 2.2.4
only. For more IE7Pro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
IE7Pro is an application released by IE7Pro Team. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove IE7Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove IE7Pro from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate IE7Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "IE7Pro". The IE7Pro program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click IE7Pro in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about IE7Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IE7Pro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ie7pro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\IEPro\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove IE7Pro.
8. After uninstalling IE7Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong IE7Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IE7Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall IE7Pro by IE7Pro Team from your computer, nor are we saying that IE7Pro by IE7Pro Team is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall IE7Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-25 07:21:18.543