This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall IE7Pro for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall IE7Pro from your PCIE7Pro Team
. Open here
for more details on IE7Pro Team. More information about the software IE7Pro can be seen at http://www.ie7pro.com
. Usually the IE7Pro application is placed in the C:\Program Files\IEPro directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove IE7Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\IEPro\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. IEProCx.exe is the IE7Pro's main executable file and it takes approximately 71.13 KB (72832 bytes) on disk.
IE7Pro installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 893.08 KB (914512
bytes) on disk.
- IEProCx.exe (71.13 KB)
- MiniDM.exe (655.13 KB)
- uninst.exe (166.82 KB)
The current page applies to IE7Pro version 2.1.5
alone. You can find below a few links to other IE7Pro releases:
...click to view all...
IE7Pro is a program offered by IE7Pro Team. Some computer users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove IE7Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase IE7Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate IE7Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "IE7Pro". If it exists on your system the IE7Pro app will be found very quickly. When you select IE7Pro in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about IE7Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IE7Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.ie7pro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\IEPro\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall IE7Pro.
8. After removing IE7Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of IE7Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IE7Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall IE7Pro by IE7Pro Team from your PC, we are not saying that IE7Pro by IE7Pro Team is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IE7Pro supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-31 19:51:11.217