IE7Pro is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall IE7Pro from your systemIE7Pro Team
. Check out here
where you can get more info on IE7Pro Team. Detailed information about IE7Pro can be seen at http://www.ie7pro.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IEPro folder (same installation drive as Windows). IE7Pro's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\IEPro\uninst.exe. IEProCx.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 71.13 KB (72832 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of IE7Pro. They occupy an average of 752.59 KB (770656
bytes) on disk.
- IEProCx.exe (71.13 KB)
- MiniDM.exe (511.13 KB)
- uninst.exe (170.34 KB)
The current web page applies to IE7Pro version 2.0.3
only. Click on the links below for other IE7Pro versions:
...click to view all...
IE7Pro is a program offered by the software company IE7Pro Team. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall IE7Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase IE7Pro from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate IE7Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "IE7Pro". If it is installed on your PC the IE7Pro application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select IE7Pro in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding IE7Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IE7Pro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ie7pro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IEPro\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove IE7Pro.
8. After removing IE7Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of IE7Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IE7Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall IE7Pro by IE7Pro Team from your computer, we are not saying that IE7Pro by IE7Pro Team is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IE7Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-03 19:38:35.883