Hauppauge WinTV 8
Hauppauge WinTV 8 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 8 from your PCHauppauge Computer Works
. You can find out more on Hauppauge Computer Works or check for application updates here
. Hauppauge WinTV 8's complete uninstall command line is C:\ProgramData\Hauppauge\UNWISE32WINTV7.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~3\HAUPPA~1\WinTV8.LOG. WinTV8.exe is the Hauppauge WinTV 8's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 2.91 MB (3049592 bytes) on disk.
Hauppauge WinTV 8 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.87 MB (6153936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TS2PS.exe (21.62 KB)
- WinTV8.exe (2.91 MB)
- WinTVEPGLoader.exe (384.62 KB)
- WinTVRec.exe (755.62 KB)
- WinTVTray.exe (757.12 KB)
- WinTVTVPI.exe (1.09 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.0.331004.0
of Hauppauge WinTV 8. For other Hauppauge WinTV 8 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you are trying to remove Hauppauge WinTV 8 from your computer.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Hauppauge WinTV 8
Hauppauge WinTV 8 is a program offered by the software company Hauppauge Computer Works. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove Hauppauge WinTV 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Hauppauge WinTV 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Hauppauge WinTV 8 or simply click the Search field and type in "Hauppauge WinTV 8". The Hauppauge WinTV 8 application will be found automatically. After you click Hauppauge WinTV 8 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Hauppauge WinTV 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Hauppauge WinTV 8.
8. After uninstalling Hauppauge WinTV 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Hauppauge WinTV 8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hauppauge WinTV 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Hauppauge WinTV 8 by Hauppauge Computer Works from your computer, nor are we saying that Hauppauge WinTV 8 by Hauppauge Computer Works is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Hauppauge WinTV 8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 08:31:33.130