Hauppauge WinTV 8
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 8 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 8 from your PCHauppauge Computer Works
. More information on Hauppauge Computer Works can be found here
. Hauppauge WinTV 8's complete uninstall command line is C:\ProgramData\Hauppauge\UNWISE32WINTV7.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~2\HAUPPA~1\WinTV8.LOG. The application's main executable file is called WinTV8.exe and its approximative size is 3.87 MB (4058408 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Hauppauge WinTV 8. They take about 7.63 MB (8000472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EraseDatabase.exe (441.36 KB)
- TS2PS.exe (21.29 KB)
- WinTV8.exe (3.87 MB)
- WinTVEPGLoader.exe (384.29 KB)
- WinTVRec.exe (756.29 KB)
- WinTVTray.exe (759.79 KB)
- WinTVTVPI.exe (1.09 MB)
- PsExec.exe (372.87 KB)
The current web page applies to Hauppauge WinTV 8 version 8.0.333484.4
only. For more Hauppauge WinTV 8 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Hauppauge WinTV 8 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Hauppauge WinTV 8
Hauppauge WinTV 8 is a program by Hauppauge Computer Works. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Hauppauge WinTV 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Hauppauge WinTV 8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hauppauge WinTV 8". If it exists on your system the Hauppauge WinTV 8 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Hauppauge WinTV 8 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Hauppauge WinTV 8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hauppauge WinTV 8.
8. After removing Hauppauge WinTV 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Hauppauge WinTV 8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hauppauge WinTV 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 8 by Hauppauge Computer Works from your computer, nor are we saying that Hauppauge WinTV 8 by Hauppauge Computer Works is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:44:15.437