Hauppauge WinTV 8
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 8 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 8 from your PCHauppauge Computer Works
. More information on Hauppauge Computer Works can be found here
. You can uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\ProgramData\Hauppauge\UNWISE32WINTV7.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~3\HAUPPA~1\WinTV8.LOG. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Hauppauge WinTV 8's main file takes around 3.89 MB (4078888 bytes) and is called WinTV8.exe.
The executables below are part of Hauppauge WinTV 8. They occupy about 7.29 MB (7639648
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EraseDatabase.exe (441.36 KB)
- TS2PS.exe (21.29 KB)
- WinTV8.exe (3.89 MB)
- WinTVEPGLoader.exe (384.29 KB)
- WinTVRec.exe (756.79 KB)
- WinTVTray.exe (759.79 KB)
- WinTVTVPI.exe (1.09 MB)
This web page is about Hauppauge WinTV 8 version 8.0.341174.6
only. Click on the links below for other Hauppauge WinTV 8 versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Hauppauge WinTV 8.The files below were left behind on your disk by Hauppauge WinTV 8 when you uninstall it:
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JUNK\VideoSoftware\Hauppauge\UNWISE32WINTV7.EXE
- C:\Program Files (x86)\JUNK\VideoSoftware\Hauppauge\WinTV8.LOG
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Hauppauge WinTV 8
Hauppauge WinTV 8 is a program offered by the software company Hauppauge Computer Works. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Hauppauge WinTV 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Hauppauge WinTV 8 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Hauppauge WinTV 8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hauppauge WinTV 8". If it is installed on your PC the Hauppauge WinTV 8 program will be found automatically. After you select Hauppauge WinTV 8 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Hauppauge WinTV 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 8.
8. After removing Hauppauge WinTV 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Hauppauge WinTV 8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hauppauge WinTV 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hauppauge WinTV 8 by Hauppauge Computer Works from your PC, nor are we saying that Hauppauge WinTV 8 by Hauppauge Computer Works is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Hauppauge WinTV 8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:26:10.743