Hauppauge WinTV 8
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 8 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 8 from your systemHauppauge Computer Works
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Hauppauge Computer Works. You can remove Hauppauge WinTV 8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\ProgramData\Hauppauge\UNWISE32WINTV7.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~3\HAUPPA~1\WinTV8.LOG. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 3.86 MB (4052264 bytes) on disk and is called WinTV8.exe.
Hauppauge WinTV 8 contains of the executables below. They take 7.26 MB (7612000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EraseDatabase.exe (441.36 KB)
- TS2PS.exe (21.29 KB)
- WinTV8.exe (3.86 MB)
- WinTVEPGLoader.exe (384.29 KB)
- WinTVRec.exe (755.79 KB)
- WinTVTray.exe (759.79 KB)
- WinTVTVPI.exe (1.09 MB)
The current page applies to Hauppauge WinTV 8 version 8.0.333074.3
alone. Click on the links below for other Hauppauge WinTV 8 versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 8:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Hauppauge WinTV
Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Hauppauge WinTV\Advanced Options.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Hauppauge WinTV\BlastCfg.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Hauppauge WinTV\Signal Monitor.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Hauppauge WinTV\WinTV 8.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Hauppauge WinTV 8
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Hauppauge WinTV 8\DisplayName
Hauppauge WinTV 8 is a program offered by Hauppauge Computer Works. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Hauppauge WinTV 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Hauppauge WinTV 8 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Hauppauge WinTV 8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hauppauge WinTV 8". If it is installed on your PC the Hauppauge WinTV 8 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Hauppauge WinTV 8 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Hauppauge WinTV 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 8.
8. After uninstalling Hauppauge WinTV 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Hauppauge WinTV 8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hauppauge WinTV 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 8 by Hauppauge Computer Works from your computer, we are not saying that Hauppauge WinTV 8 by Hauppauge Computer Works is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 8 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 10:57:16.950