Hauppauge WinTV 8
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Hauppauge WinTV 8 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 8 from your PCHauppauge Computer Works
. Go over here
for more info on Hauppauge Computer Works. WinTV8.exe is the Hauppauge WinTV 8's main executable file and it occupies around 2.91 MB (3049592 bytes) on disk.
Hauppauge WinTV 8 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.87 MB (6153936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TS2PS.exe (21.62 KB)
- WinTV8.exe (2.91 MB)
- WinTVEPGLoader.exe (384.62 KB)
- WinTVRec.exe (755.62 KB)
- WinTVTray.exe (757.12 KB)
- WinTVTVPI.exe (1.09 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.0.331004.0.264
of Hauppauge WinTV 8. You can find here a few links to other Hauppauge WinTV 8 releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 8.The files below were left behind on your disk by Hauppauge WinTV 8's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\Hauppauge WinTV 8.history
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Hauppauge WinTV 8
Hauppauge WinTV 8 is a program marketed by Hauppauge Computer Works. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase Hauppauge WinTV 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Hauppauge WinTV 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Hauppauge WinTV 8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hauppauge WinTV 8". If it is installed on your PC the Hauppauge WinTV 8 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Hauppauge WinTV 8 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Hauppauge WinTV 8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Hauppauge WinTV 8.
8. After uninstalling Hauppauge WinTV 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Hauppauge WinTV 8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hauppauge WinTV 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Hauppauge WinTV 8 by Hauppauge Computer Works from your PC, nor are we saying that Hauppauge WinTV 8 by Hauppauge Computer Works is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Hauppauge WinTV 8 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-15 01:37:29.783