Hauppauge WinTV 8
You can find below details on how to uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 8 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 8 from your systemHauppauge Computer Works
. You can read more on Hauppauge Computer Works or check for application updates here
. Hauppauge WinTV 8's entire uninstall command line is C:\ProgramData\Hauppauge\UNWISE32WINTV7.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~3\HAUPPA~1\WinTV8.LOG. WinTV8.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.27 MB (3430008 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Hauppauge WinTV 8. They take 6.67 MB (6990912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EraseDatabase.exe (441.36 KB)
- TS2PS.exe (21.62 KB)
- WinTV8.exe (3.27 MB)
- WinTVEPGLoader.exe (384.62 KB)
- WinTVRec.exe (755.62 KB)
- WinTVTray.exe (760.12 KB)
- WinTVTVPI.exe (1.09 MB)
The current page applies to Hauppauge WinTV 8 version 8.0.332544.2
only. You can find below info on other versions of Hauppauge WinTV 8:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Hauppauge WinTV 8
Hauppauge WinTV 8 is an application marketed by Hauppauge Computer Works. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Hauppauge WinTV 8 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Hauppauge WinTV 8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hauppauge WinTV 8". If it is installed on your PC the Hauppauge WinTV 8 app will be found very quickly. When you select Hauppauge WinTV 8 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Hauppauge WinTV 8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 8.
8. After removing Hauppauge WinTV 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Hauppauge WinTV 8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hauppauge WinTV 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hauppauge WinTV 8 by Hauppauge Computer Works from your PC, we are not saying that Hauppauge WinTV 8 by Hauppauge Computer Works is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Hauppauge WinTV 8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 02:17:10.210