Hauppauge WinTV 8
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Hauppauge WinTV 8 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 8 from your computerHauppauge Computer Works
. Further information on Hauppauge Computer Works can be found here
. You can uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\ProgramData\Hauppauge\UNWISE32WINTV7.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~3\HAUPPA~1\WinTV8.LOG. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Hauppauge WinTV 8's primary file takes about 3.90 MB (4093736 bytes) and its name is WinTV8.exe.
Hauppauge WinTV 8 contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.37 MB (7729032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Channel_Editor.exe (71.29 KB)
- EraseDatabase.exe (441.36 KB)
- TS2PS.exe (22.29 KB)
- WinTV8.exe (3.90 MB)
- WinTVEPGLoader.exe (384.79 KB)
- WinTVRec.exe (756.79 KB)
- WinTVTray.exe (759.79 KB)
- WinTVTVPI.exe (1.09 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.0.350315.4
of Hauppauge WinTV 8. For more Hauppauge WinTV 8 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you are trying to remove Hauppauge WinTV 8 from your computer.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Hauppauge WinTV 8
Hauppauge WinTV 8 is an application marketed by Hauppauge Computer Works. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Hauppauge WinTV 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Hauppauge WinTV 8 or simply click the Search field and type in "Hauppauge WinTV 8". If it exists on your system the Hauppauge WinTV 8 application will be found very quickly. After you select Hauppauge WinTV 8 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Hauppauge WinTV 8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Hauppauge WinTV 8.
8. After uninstalling Hauppauge WinTV 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Hauppauge WinTV 8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hauppauge WinTV 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Hauppauge WinTV 8 by Hauppauge Computer Works from your PC, nor are we saying that Hauppauge WinTV 8 by Hauppauge Computer Works is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hauppauge WinTV 8 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-05 03:42:34.260