Hauppauge WinTV 8
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Hauppauge WinTV 8 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 8 from your PCHauppauge Computer Works
. More data about Hauppauge Computer Works can be read here
. Hauppauge WinTV 8's complete uninstall command line is C:\ProgramData\Hauppauge\UNWISE32WINTV7.EXE /U C:\ProgramData\HAUPPA~1\WinTV8.LOG. WinTVTray.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 759.79 KB (778024 bytes) on disk.
Hauppauge WinTV 8 contains of the executables below. They take 7.26 MB (7612000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EraseDatabase.exe (441.36 KB)
- TS2PS.exe (21.29 KB)
- WinTV8.exe (3.86 MB)
- WinTVEPGLoader.exe (384.29 KB)
- WinTVRec.exe (755.79 KB)
- WinTVTray.exe (759.79 KB)
- WinTVTVPI.exe (1.09 MB)
The current web page applies to Hauppauge WinTV 8 version 8.0.333144.3
only. You can find below info on other releases of Hauppauge WinTV 8:
...click to view all...
Hauppauge WinTV 8 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Hauppauge WinTV 8
Hauppauge WinTV 8 is an application marketed by Hauppauge Computer Works. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Hauppauge WinTV 8 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Hauppauge WinTV 8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hauppauge WinTV 8". If it exists on your system the Hauppauge WinTV 8 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Hauppauge WinTV 8 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Hauppauge WinTV 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 8.
8. After removing Hauppauge WinTV 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hauppauge WinTV 8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hauppauge WinTV 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Hauppauge WinTV 8 by Hauppauge Computer Works from your computer, we are not saying that Hauppauge WinTV 8 by Hauppauge Computer Works is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Hauppauge WinTV 8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:36:21.113