Hauppauge WinTV 8
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Hauppauge WinTV 8 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 8 from your PCHauppauge Computer Works
. Go over here
for more info on Hauppauge Computer Works. You can remove Hauppauge WinTV 8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\ProgramData\Hauppauge\UNWISE32WINTV7.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~3\HAUPPA~1\WinTV8.LOG. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called WinTVTray.exe and occupies 759.12 KB (777336 bytes).
Hauppauge WinTV 8 is comprised of the following executables which take 7.03 MB (7369144
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- EraseDatabase.exe (441.36 KB)
- TS2PS.exe (21.62 KB)
- WinTV8.exe (3.27 MB)
- WinTVEPGLoader.exe (384.62 KB)
- WinTVRec.exe (755.62 KB)
- WinTVTray.exe (759.12 KB)
- WinTVTVPI.exe (1.09 MB)
- PsExec.exe (372.87 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.0.331954.1
of Hauppauge WinTV 8. You can find below info on other releases of Hauppauge WinTV 8:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Hauppauge WinTV 8:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Hauppauge WinTV
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Hauppauge WinTV\BlastCfg.lnk
Hauppauge WinTV 8 is an application offered by Hauppauge Computer Works. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Hauppauge WinTV 8 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Hauppauge WinTV 8 or simply click the Search field and type in "Hauppauge WinTV 8". If it exists on your system the Hauppauge WinTV 8 app will be found very quickly. When you click Hauppauge WinTV 8 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Hauppauge WinTV 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hauppauge WinTV 8.
8. After uninstalling Hauppauge WinTV 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Hauppauge WinTV 8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hauppauge WinTV 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 8 by Hauppauge Computer Works from your computer, we are not saying that Hauppauge WinTV 8 by Hauppauge Computer Works is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 8 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 12:57:19.287