Hauppauge WinTV 8
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 8 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 8 from your computerHauppauge Computer Works
. Go over here
where you can read more on Hauppauge Computer Works. The full uninstall command line for Hauppauge WinTV 8 is C:\ProgramData\Hauppauge\UNWISE32WINTV7.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~3\HAUPPA~1\WinTV8.LOG. The program's main executable file occupies 759.79 KB (778024 bytes) on disk and is labeled WinTVTray.exe.
Hauppauge WinTV 8 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.37 MB (7729032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Channel_Editor.exe (71.29 KB)
- EraseDatabase.exe (441.36 KB)
- TS2PS.exe (22.29 KB)
- WinTV8.exe (3.90 MB)
- WinTVEPGLoader.exe (384.79 KB)
- WinTVRec.exe (756.79 KB)
- WinTVTray.exe (759.79 KB)
- WinTVTVPI.exe (1.09 MB)
The current page applies to Hauppauge WinTV 8 version 8.0.350875.6
only. You can find below info on other versions of Hauppauge WinTV 8:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 8.Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Hauppauge WinTV 8
Hauppauge WinTV 8 is an application released by Hauppauge Computer Works. Some people choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase Hauppauge WinTV 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 8 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Hauppauge WinTV 8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hauppauge WinTV 8". If it is installed on your PC the Hauppauge WinTV 8 program will be found automatically. When you select Hauppauge WinTV 8 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Hauppauge WinTV 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 8.
8. After removing Hauppauge WinTV 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Hauppauge WinTV 8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hauppauge WinTV 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hauppauge WinTV 8 by Hauppauge Computer Works from your PC, we are not saying that Hauppauge WinTV 8 by Hauppauge Computer Works is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Hauppauge WinTV 8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-04 08:26:45.893