Hauppauge WinTV 8
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Hauppauge WinTV 8 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 8 from your systemHauppauge Computer Works
. More info about Hauppauge Computer Works can be seen here
. The full command line for uninstalling Hauppauge WinTV 8 is C:\ProgramData\Hauppauge\UNWISE32WINTV7.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~3\HAUPPA~1\WinTV8.LOG. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. WinTVTray.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 760.12 KB (778360 bytes) on disk.
Hauppauge WinTV 8 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.67 MB (6990912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EraseDatabase.exe (441.36 KB)
- TS2PS.exe (21.62 KB)
- WinTV8.exe (3.27 MB)
- WinTVEPGLoader.exe (384.62 KB)
- WinTVRec.exe (755.62 KB)
- WinTVTray.exe (760.12 KB)
- WinTVTVPI.exe (1.09 MB)
This info is about Hauppauge WinTV 8 version 8.0.332614.2
alone. You can find below a few links to other Hauppauge WinTV 8 versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Hauppauge WinTV 8.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Hauppauge WinTV 8
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Hauppauge WinTV 8\DisplayName
Hauppauge WinTV 8 is an application marketed by Hauppauge Computer Works. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Hauppauge WinTV 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Hauppauge WinTV 8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hauppauge WinTV 8". If it exists on your system the Hauppauge WinTV 8 application will be found automatically. After you select Hauppauge WinTV 8 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Hauppauge WinTV 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hauppauge WinTV 8.
8. After uninstalling Hauppauge WinTV 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Hauppauge WinTV 8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hauppauge WinTV 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 8 by Hauppauge Computer Works from your PC, we are not saying that Hauppauge WinTV 8 by Hauppauge Computer Works is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hauppauge WinTV 8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 17:01:56.400