Dell Custom Help
Dell Custom Help is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Dell Custom Help from your systemIntel Corporation
. You can find out more on Intel Corporation or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Dell Custom Help at http://www.intel.com/support/go/wireless_support
. Dell Custom Help is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Intel folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. IAStorHelp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.07 MB (1120616 bytes) on disk.
Dell Custom Help contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.65 MB (11162848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HeciServer.exe (716.50 KB)
- SocketHeciServer.exe (802.96 KB)
- IAStorDataMgrApp.exe (14.85 KB)
- IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe (15.35 KB)
- IAStorHelp.exe (1.07 MB)
- IAStorIcon.exe (280.85 KB)
- IAStorIconLaunch.exe (35.50 KB)
- IAStorUI.exe (654.35 KB)
- iSCTAgent.exe (193.48 KB)
- DPInst.exe (1.00 MB)
- KbmsInstaller.exe (18.00 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,022.30 KB)
- iprodifx.exe (4.91 MB)
The current page applies to Dell Custom Help version 16.05.1000.0264
alone. Click on the links below for other Dell Custom Help versions:
...click to view all...
Dell Custom Help is an application offered by Intel Corporation. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove Dell Custom Help is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Dell Custom Help from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dell Custom Help or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dell Custom Help". If it exists on your system the Dell Custom Help program will be found very quickly. After you click Dell Custom Help in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Dell Custom Help, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dell Custom Help.
8. After uninstalling Dell Custom Help, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dell Custom Help which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dell Custom Help using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Dell Custom Help by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Dell Custom Help by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dell Custom Help supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 09:31:00.010