Dell Custom Help
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Dell Custom Help for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Dell Custom Help from your PCIntel Corporation
. You can read more on Intel Corporation or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Dell Custom Help at http://www.intel.com/support/go/wireless_support
. Dell Custom Help is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Intel directory, regulated by the user's option. IAStorHelp.exe is the Dell Custom Help's main executable file and it occupies about 1.07 MB (1120616 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Dell Custom Help. They occupy an average of 9.44 MB (9896192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HeciServer.exe (716.50 KB)
- SocketHeciServer.exe (802.96 KB)
- IAStorDataMgrApp.exe (14.85 KB)
- IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe (15.35 KB)
- IAStorHelp.exe (1.07 MB)
- IAStorIcon.exe (280.85 KB)
- IAStorIconLaunch.exe (35.50 KB)
- IAStorUI.exe (654.35 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,022.30 KB)
- iprodifx.exe (4.91 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.05.0000.0251
of Dell Custom Help. For more Dell Custom Help versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dell Custom Help is a program released by Intel Corporation. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Dell Custom Help is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Dell Custom Help with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dell Custom Help or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dell Custom Help". If it is installed on your PC the Dell Custom Help program will be found very quickly. When you select Dell Custom Help in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Dell Custom Help, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dell Custom Help.
8. After removing Dell Custom Help, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dell Custom Help which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dell Custom Help with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dell Custom Help by Intel Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Dell Custom Help by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dell Custom Help supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 00:59:43.083