Dell Custom Help
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Dell Custom Help for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Dell Custom Help from your computerIntel Corporation
. More information about Intel Corporation can be found here
. Click on http://www.intel.com/support/go/wireless_support
to get more details about Dell Custom Help on Intel Corporation's website. Dell Custom Help is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Intel directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The application's main executable file is named cpappletexe.exe and it has a size of 2.52 MB (2643184 bytes).
Dell Custom Help is comprised of the following executables which occupy 27.35 MB (28677024
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- cpappletexe.exe (2.52 MB)
- DrWiFi.exe (4.95 MB)
- EvtEng.exe (611.73 KB)
- iconvrtr.exe (607.23 KB)
- iWrap.exe (4.34 MB)
- PanDhcpDns.exe (266.73 KB)
- PfWizard.exe (4.96 MB)
- ZeroConfigService.exe (3.22 MB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,022.30 KB)
- iprodifx.exe (4.91 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.01.1000.0235
of Dell Custom Help. Click on the links below for other Dell Custom Help versions:
...click to view all...
Dell Custom Help is an application by the software company Intel Corporation. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase Dell Custom Help is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Dell Custom Help from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Dell Custom Help or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dell Custom Help". If it exists on your system the Dell Custom Help application will be found very quickly. After you click Dell Custom Help in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Dell Custom Help, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dell Custom Help.
8. After uninstalling Dell Custom Help, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dell Custom Help that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dell Custom Help using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dell Custom Help by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Dell Custom Help by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dell Custom Help supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:38:03.513