Dell Custom Help
Dell Custom Help is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Dell Custom Help from your computerIntel Corporation
. Additional info about Intel Corporation can be found here
. Click on http://www.intel.com/support/go/wireless_support
to get more info about Dell Custom Help on Intel Corporation's website. Dell Custom Help is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Intel directory, regulated by the user's option. pabeSvc64.exe is the Dell Custom Help's primary executable file and it occupies about 2.88 MB (3020440 bytes) on disk.
Dell Custom Help contains of the executables below. They occupy 21.47 MB (22513520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- pabeSvc64.exe (2.88 MB)
- BTHSAmpPalService.exe (753.97 KB)
- BTHSSecurityMgr.exe (132.80 KB)
- DrvInst.exe (139.47 KB)
- HeciServer.exe (620.22 KB)
- RegTbDrvCat_x64.exe (157.54 KB)
- SignalIslandUi.exe (202.54 KB)
- TurboBoost.exe (146.04 KB)
- cpappletexe.exe (2.52 MB)
- EvtEng.exe (606.73 KB)
- iconvrtr.exe (607.23 KB)
- iWrap.exe (4.34 MB)
- PanDhcpDns.exe (266.73 KB)
- PfWizard.exe (4.96 MB)
- ZeroConfigService.exe (3.23 MB)
This data is about Dell Custom Help version 15.08.0000.0172
alone. For more Dell Custom Help versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dell Custom Help is a program marketed by the software company Intel Corporation. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase Dell Custom Help is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Dell Custom Help with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dell Custom Help or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dell Custom Help". If it exists on your system the Dell Custom Help program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Dell Custom Help in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Dell Custom Help, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dell Custom Help.
8. After uninstalling Dell Custom Help, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dell Custom Help that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dell Custom Help using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dell Custom Help by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Dell Custom Help by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dell Custom Help in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:09:03.220