Dell Custom Help
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Dell Custom Help for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Dell Custom Help from your PCIntel Corporation
. You can read more on Intel Corporation or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Dell Custom Help can be seen at http://www.intel.com/support/go/wireless_support
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Intel directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. Dell Custom Help's main file takes about 155.80 KB (159536 bytes) and is called BleServicesCtrl.exe.
Dell Custom Help installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 25.30 MB (26527904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BleServicesCtrl.exe (155.80 KB)
- btmsrvview.exe (489.30 KB)
- btplayerctrl.exe (874.37 KB)
- devmonsrv.exe (1.08 MB)
- KillBle.exe (14.30 KB)
- libRun.exe (226.30 KB)
- mediasrv.exe (1.61 MB)
- obexsrv.exe (1.10 MB)
- devcon.exe (83.59 KB)
- Setup.exe (971.48 KB)
- iusb3mon.exe (285.98 KB)
- Setup.exe (943.98 KB)
- Setup.exe (889.00 KB)
- cpappletexe.exe (1.90 MB)
- EvtEng.exe (489.23 KB)
- iconvrtr.exe (497.73 KB)
- iWrap.exe (3.11 MB)
- PfWizard.exe (3.64 MB)
- ZeroConfigService.exe (2.41 MB)
- dpinst32.exe (899.80 KB)
- iprodifx.exe (3.79 MB)
This data is about Dell Custom Help version 16.01.3000.0254
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Dell Custom Help:
...click to view all...
Dell Custom Help is a program released by the software company Intel Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Dell Custom Help is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Dell Custom Help from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dell Custom Help or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dell Custom Help". The Dell Custom Help application will be found automatically. After you click Dell Custom Help in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Dell Custom Help, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dell Custom Help.
8. After removing Dell Custom Help, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dell Custom Help that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dell Custom Help with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dell Custom Help by Intel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Dell Custom Help by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Dell Custom Help in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 02:04:47.360