Dell Custom Help
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Dell Custom Help for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Dell Custom Help from your systemIntel Corporation
. More information on Intel Corporation can be found here
. You can read more about on Dell Custom Help at http://www.intel.com/support/go/wireless_support
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Intel folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file occupies 139.47 KB (142816 bytes) on disk and is titled DrvInst.exe.
Dell Custom Help is composed of the following executables which take 23.40 MB (24537504
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BTHSAmpPalService.exe (753.97 KB)
- BTHSSecurityMgr.exe (132.80 KB)
- DrvInst.exe (139.47 KB)
- cpappletexe.exe (2.52 MB)
- EvtEng.exe (611.73 KB)
- iconvrtr.exe (607.23 KB)
- iWrap.exe (4.34 MB)
- PanDhcpDns.exe (266.73 KB)
- PfWizard.exe (4.96 MB)
- ZeroConfigService.exe (3.22 MB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,022.30 KB)
- iprodifx.exe (4.91 MB)
The current page applies to Dell Custom Help version 16.01.0000.0213
only. You can find below info on other releases of Dell Custom Help:
...click to view all...
Dell Custom Help is a program by the software company Intel Corporation. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This is hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Dell Custom Help is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Dell Custom Help from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dell Custom Help or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dell Custom Help". The Dell Custom Help application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Dell Custom Help in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Dell Custom Help, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dell Custom Help.
8. After removing Dell Custom Help, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dell Custom Help which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dell Custom Help using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dell Custom Help by Intel Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Dell Custom Help by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dell Custom Help supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 21:54:25.980