Dell Custom Help
You can find on this page details on how to remove Dell Custom Help for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Dell Custom Help from your computerIntel Corporation
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Intel Corporation. Click on http://www.intel.com/support/go/wireless_support
to get more facts about Dell Custom Help on Intel Corporation's website. Dell Custom Help is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Intel folder, regulated by the user's choice. IAStorHelp.exe is the Dell Custom Help's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.07 MB (1117152 bytes) on disk.
Dell Custom Help installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 24.19 MB (25362200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BTHSAmpPalService.exe (753.97 KB)
- BTHSSecurityMgr.exe (132.80 KB)
- DrvInst.exe (139.47 KB)
- IntelPTTEKRecertification.exe (835.30 KB)
- SocketHeciServer.exe (951.79 KB)
- IAStorDataMgrApp.exe (17.47 KB)
- IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe (18.97 KB)
- IAStorHelp.exe (1.07 MB)
- IAStorIcon.exe (315.47 KB)
- IAStorIconLaunch.exe (69.50 KB)
- IAStorUI.exe (659.47 KB)
- DiskTrace.exe (19.65 KB)
- esrv.exe (448.15 KB)
- esrv_svc.exe (406.65 KB)
- iasopt.exe (321.26 KB)
- lrio.exe (1.66 MB)
- cpappletexe.exe (2.52 MB)
- EvtEng.exe (609.73 KB)
- iconvrtr.exe (607.23 KB)
- iWrap.exe (4.34 MB)
- PanDhcpDns.exe (266.73 KB)
- PfWizard.exe (4.96 MB)
- ZeroConfigService.exe (3.22 MB)
This page is about Dell Custom Help version 16.00.4000.0176
only. You can find here a few links to other Dell Custom Help versions:
...click to view all...
Dell Custom Help is an application marketed by Intel Corporation. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase Dell Custom Help is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Dell Custom Help with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dell Custom Help or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dell Custom Help". If it is installed on your PC the Dell Custom Help app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Dell Custom Help in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Dell Custom Help, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dell Custom Help.
8. After removing Dell Custom Help, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dell Custom Help that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dell Custom Help using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dell Custom Help by Intel Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Dell Custom Help by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dell Custom Help in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-19 20:13:09.190