Dell Custom Help
Dell Custom Help is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Dell Custom Help from your computerIntel Corporation
. Additional info about Intel Corporation can be read here
. More data about the program Dell Custom Help can be seen at http://www.intel.com/support/go/wireless_support
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Intel directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The program's main executable file is called IAStorHelp.exe and it has a size of 1.07 MB (1120616 bytes).
Dell Custom Help contains of the executables below. They occupy 25.93 MB (27188112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HeciServer.exe (716.50 KB)
- SocketHeciServer.exe (802.96 KB)
- IAStorDataMgrApp.exe (14.85 KB)
- IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe (15.35 KB)
- IAStorHelp.exe (1.07 MB)
- IAStorIcon.exe (280.85 KB)
- IAStorIconLaunch.exe (35.50 KB)
- IAStorUI.exe (654.35 KB)
- cpappletexe.exe (2.52 MB)
- EvtEng.exe (611.73 KB)
- iconvrtr.exe (607.23 KB)
- iWrap.exe (4.34 MB)
- PanDhcpDns.exe (266.73 KB)
- PfWizard.exe (4.96 MB)
- ZeroConfigService.exe (3.22 MB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,022.30 KB)
- iprodifx.exe (4.91 MB)
This info is about Dell Custom Help version 16.01.3000.0256
alone. For more Dell Custom Help versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dell Custom Help is an application released by Intel Corporation. Some users try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Dell Custom Help is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Dell Custom Help with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Dell Custom Help or simply click the Search field and type in "Dell Custom Help". If it is installed on your PC the Dell Custom Help app will be found very quickly. When you select Dell Custom Help in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Dell Custom Help, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dell Custom Help.
8. After removing Dell Custom Help, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dell Custom Help that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dell Custom Help with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dell Custom Help by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Dell Custom Help by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dell Custom Help in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-06 14:32:32.623