Dell Custom Help
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Dell Custom Help for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Dell Custom Help from your computerIntel Corporation
. You can read more on Intel Corporation or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.intel.com/support/go/wireless_support
to get more information about Dell Custom Help on Intel Corporation's website. Dell Custom Help is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Intel directory, subject to the user's decision. IAStorHelp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.03 MB (1082352 bytes) on disk.
Dell Custom Help contains of the executables below. They take 19.35 MB (20288504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BTHSAmpPalService.exe (736.04 KB)
- BTHSSecurityMgr.exe (132.80 KB)
- DrvInst.exe (122.04 KB)
- HeciServer.exe (715.00 KB)
- SocketHeciServer.exe (785.03 KB)
- IAStorDataMgrApp.exe (14.48 KB)
- IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe (14.98 KB)
- IAStorHelp.exe (1.03 MB)
- IAStorIcon.exe (279.48 KB)
- IAStorIconLaunch.exe (35.50 KB)
- IAStorUI.exe (645.48 KB)
- EvtEng.exe (606.30 KB)
- iconvrtr.exe (606.80 KB)
- iWrap.exe (4.34 MB)
- PanDhcpDns.exe (265.80 KB)
- ZeroConfigService.exe (3.23 MB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,022.30 KB)
- iprodifx.exe (4.91 MB)
The current web page applies to Dell Custom Help version 15.06.0000.0090
only. For more Dell Custom Help versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dell Custom Help is an application offered by the software company Intel Corporation. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Dell Custom Help is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Dell Custom Help from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dell Custom Help or simply click the Search field and type in "Dell Custom Help". If it is installed on your PC the Dell Custom Help app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Dell Custom Help in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Dell Custom Help, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dell Custom Help.
8. After uninstalling Dell Custom Help, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dell Custom Help that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dell Custom Help using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dell Custom Help by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Dell Custom Help by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dell Custom Help supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:01:16.343