Dell Custom Help
This page is about Dell Custom Help for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Dell Custom Help from your PCIntel Corporation
. Open here
where you can read more on Intel Corporation. Please follow http://www.intel.com/support/go/wireless_support
if you want to read more on Dell Custom Help on Intel Corporation's page. Usually the Dell Custom Help program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Intel folder, depending on the user's option during install. DrvInst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 139.47 KB (142816 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Dell Custom Help. They take about 24.88 MB (26093432
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BTHSAmpPalService.exe (753.97 KB)
- BTHSSecurityMgr.exe (132.80 KB)
- DrvInst.exe (139.47 KB)
- HeciServer.exe (716.50 KB)
- SocketHeciServer.exe (802.96 KB)
- cpappletexe.exe (2.52 MB)
- EvtEng.exe (611.73 KB)
- iconvrtr.exe (607.23 KB)
- iWrap.exe (4.34 MB)
- PanDhcpDns.exe (266.73 KB)
- PfWizard.exe (4.96 MB)
- ZeroConfigService.exe (3.22 MB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,022.30 KB)
- iprodifx.exe (4.91 MB)
The current page applies to Dell Custom Help version 16.01.5000.0269
only. You can find here a few links to other Dell Custom Help versions:
...click to view all...
Dell Custom Help is a program marketed by Intel Corporation. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall Dell Custom Help is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Dell Custom Help from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dell Custom Help or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dell Custom Help". If it exists on your system the Dell Custom Help app will be found very quickly. When you click Dell Custom Help in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Dell Custom Help, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dell Custom Help.
8. After removing Dell Custom Help, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Dell Custom Help which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dell Custom Help with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dell Custom Help by Intel Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Dell Custom Help by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dell Custom Help in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 01:16:58.743