Dell Custom Help
You can find below details on how to remove Dell Custom Help for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Dell Custom Help from your systemIntel Corporation
. More information on Intel Corporation can be seen here
. You can read more about on Dell Custom Help at http://www.intel.com/support/go/wireless_support
. Dell Custom Help is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Intel directory, subject to the user's option. IAStorHelp.exe is the Dell Custom Help's main executable file and it takes circa 1.05 MB (1101296 bytes) on disk.
Dell Custom Help contains of the executables below. They occupy 30.37 MB (31842880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BTHSAmpPalService.exe (753.97 KB)
- BTHSSecurityMgr.exe (132.80 KB)
- DrvInst.exe (139.47 KB)
- IAStorDataMgrApp.exe (14.48 KB)
- IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe (14.98 KB)
- IAStorHelp.exe (1.05 MB)
- IAStorIcon.exe (279.98 KB)
- IAStorIconLaunch.exe (35.50 KB)
- IAStorUI.exe (649.48 KB)
- cpappletexe.exe (2.52 MB)
- DrWiFi.exe (4.95 MB)
- EvtEng.exe (609.73 KB)
- iconvrtr.exe (607.23 KB)
- iWrap.exe (4.34 MB)
- PanDhcpDns.exe (266.73 KB)
- PfWizard.exe (4.96 MB)
- ZeroConfigService.exe (3.22 MB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,022.30 KB)
- iprodifx.exe (4.91 MB)
This page is about Dell Custom Help version 16.00.1000.0160
only. You can find below info on other releases of Dell Custom Help:
...click to view all...
Dell Custom Help is an application marketed by the software company Intel Corporation. Some users try to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove Dell Custom Help is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Dell Custom Help from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dell Custom Help or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dell Custom Help". If it is installed on your PC the Dell Custom Help application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Dell Custom Help in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Dell Custom Help, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dell Custom Help.
8. After uninstalling Dell Custom Help, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Dell Custom Help which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dell Custom Help using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dell Custom Help by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Dell Custom Help by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dell Custom Help in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-11 10:03:40.250