DBeaver is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall DBeaver from your computerJKISS
. More information on JKISS can be found here
. Please open http://dbeaver.jkiss.org/
if you want to read more on DBeaver on JKISS's page. DBeaver is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\DBeaver folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove DBeaver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DBeaver\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 305.50 KB (312832 bytes) on disk and is labeled dbeaver.exe.
DBeaver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.74 MB (1822051
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dbeaver.exe (305.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (87.53 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.56 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (202.06 KB)
- javacpl.exe (76.06 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.06 KB)
- javaws.exe (308.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (99.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.06 KB)
- klist.exe (16.06 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.06 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.06 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.06 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.06 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (65.56 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.6.6
of DBeaver. You can find below info on other versions of DBeaver:
...click to view all...
DBeaver is a program offered by JKISS. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall DBeaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall DBeaver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DBeaver or simply click the Search field and type in "DBeaver". If it exists on your system the DBeaver app will be found very quickly. When you click DBeaver in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about DBeaver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DBeaver:
- The software company is: http://dbeaver.jkiss.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DBeaver\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DBeaver.
8. After uninstalling DBeaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DBeaver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DBeaver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DBeaver by JKISS from your computer, we are not saying that DBeaver by JKISS is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DBeaver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-04 13:08:36.370