DBeaver is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall DBeaver from your computerJKISS
. Further information on JKISS can be found here
. More data about the app DBeaver can be seen at http://dbeaver.jkiss.org/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\DBeaver directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing DBeaver is C:\Program Files\DBeaver\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled dbeaver.exe and it has a size of 312.00 KB (319488 bytes).
The executable files below are part of DBeaver. They occupy an average of 1.69 MB (1768157
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dbeaver.exe (312.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (87.52 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.91 KB)
- java.exe (171.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (66.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (171.41 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.91 KB)
- klist.exe (15.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (48.41 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.41 KB)
This info is about DBeaver version 3.5.3
only. You can find below info on other application versions of DBeaver:
...click to view all...
DBeaver is an application offered by the software company JKISS. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase DBeaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase DBeaver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DBeaver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DBeaver". If it is installed on your PC the DBeaver app will be found very quickly. When you click DBeaver in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about DBeaver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DBeaver:
- The web site of the program is: http://dbeaver.jkiss.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DBeaver\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DBeaver.
8. After uninstalling DBeaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DBeaver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DBeaver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DBeaver by JKISS from your computer, nor are we saying that DBeaver by JKISS is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove DBeaver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-10-21 15:24:15.973