DBeaver is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall DBeaver from your PCJKISS
. Open here
where you can read more on JKISS. Please follow http://dbeaver.jkiss.org/
if you want to read more on DBeaver on JKISS's web page. Usually the DBeaver application is found in the C:\Program Files\DBeaver folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\DBeaver\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove DBeaver. DBeaver's primary file takes about 305.50 KB (312832 bytes) and is named dbeaver.exe.
DBeaver is composed of the following executables which take 1.75 MB (1831252
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- dbeaver.exe (305.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (96.52 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.56 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (202.06 KB)
- javacpl.exe (76.06 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.06 KB)
- javaws.exe (308.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (99.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.06 KB)
- klist.exe (16.06 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.06 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.06 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.06 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.06 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (65.56 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.56 KB)
The current page applies to DBeaver version 3.8.5
only. You can find here a few links to other DBeaver versions:
...click to view all...
DBeaver has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were found:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\DBeaver
- C:\Users\saranyapong_p\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DBeaver
- C:\Program Files\DBeaver\msvcr120.dll
- C:\Program Files\DBeaver\readme.txt
- C:\Users\saranyapong_p\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DBeaver\DBeaver.lnk
- C:\Users\saranyapong_p\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DBeaver\Uninstall.lnk
DBeaver is a program by JKISS. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase DBeaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall DBeaver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DBeaver or simply activate the Search field and type in "DBeaver". If it exists on your system the DBeaver application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select DBeaver in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DBeaver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DBeaver:
- The web site of the program is: http://dbeaver.jkiss.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DBeaver\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DBeaver.
8. After uninstalling DBeaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DBeaver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DBeaver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DBeaver by JKISS from your computer, nor are we saying that DBeaver by JKISS is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DBeaver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-16 01:45:23.893