This page contains thorough information on how to remove DBeaver for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall DBeaver from your computerJKISS
. More information on JKISS can be seen here
. More data about the program DBeaver can be found at http://dbeaver.jkiss.org/
. Usually the DBeaver application is installed in the C:\Program Files\DBeaver folder, depending on the user's option during setup. DBeaver's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DBeaver\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled dbeaver.exe and occupies 312.00 KB (319488 bytes).
DBeaver is comprised of the following executables which take 1.69 MB (1768157
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- dbeaver.exe (312.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (87.52 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.91 KB)
- java.exe (171.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (66.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (171.41 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.91 KB)
- klist.exe (15.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (48.41 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.41 KB)
The current web page applies to DBeaver version 3.5.6
alone. You can find below info on other versions of DBeaver:
...click to view all...
DBeaver is an application released by JKISS. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove DBeaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall DBeaver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DBeaver or simply activate the Search field and type in "DBeaver". The DBeaver application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DBeaver in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding DBeaver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DBeaver:
- The web site of the program is: http://dbeaver.jkiss.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DBeaver\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DBeaver.
8. After uninstalling DBeaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DBeaver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DBeaver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DBeaver by JKISS from your computer, we are not saying that DBeaver by JKISS is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DBeaver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 10:48:21.380