DBeaver is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall DBeaver from your systemJKISS
. You can find out more on JKISS or check for application updates here
. More data about the application DBeaver can be found at http://dbeaver.jkiss.org/
. Usually the DBeaver program is installed in the C:\Program Files\DBeaver folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing DBeaver is C:\Program Files\DBeaver\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. dbeaver.exe is the DBeaver's main executable file and it occupies close to 305.50 KB (312832 bytes) on disk.
DBeaver is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.75 MB (1831252
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- dbeaver.exe (305.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (96.52 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.56 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (202.06 KB)
- javacpl.exe (76.06 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.06 KB)
- javaws.exe (308.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (99.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.06 KB)
- klist.exe (16.06 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.06 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.06 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.06 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.06 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (65.56 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.56 KB)
This web page is about DBeaver version 3.4.4
alone. Click on the links below for other DBeaver versions:
...click to view all...
DBeaver is a program marketed by the software company JKISS. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall DBeaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove DBeaver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DBeaver or simply click the Search field and type in "DBeaver". The DBeaver program will be found very quickly. After you click DBeaver in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about DBeaver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DBeaver:
- The publisher is: http://dbeaver.jkiss.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DBeaver\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DBeaver.
8. After uninstalling DBeaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DBeaver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DBeaver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DBeaver by JKISS from your PC, we are not saying that DBeaver by JKISS is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DBeaver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-08 06:54:49.587