This web page contains thorough information on how to remove DBeaver for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall DBeaver from your PCJKISS
. More information on JKISS can be found here
. Please open http://dbeaver.jkiss.org/
if you want to read more on DBeaver on JKISS's page. DBeaver is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\DBeaver directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. DBeaver's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DBeaver\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 310.51 KB (317960 bytes) on disk and is labeled dbeaver.exe.
DBeaver contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.75 MB (1832633
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dbeaver.exe (310.51 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (92.86 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.56 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (202.06 KB)
- javacpl.exe (76.06 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.06 KB)
- javaws.exe (308.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (99.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.06 KB)
- klist.exe (16.06 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.06 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.06 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.06 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.06 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (65.56 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.6.9
of DBeaver. For other DBeaver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry data can not be deleted when you remove DBeaver from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall DBeaver:
The files below remain on your disk by DBeaver when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\DBeaver
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DBeaver
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\DBeaver\msvcr120.dll
- C:\Program Files\DBeaver\readme.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Profile 1\Local Storage\http_dbeaver.jkiss.org_0.localstorage
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\program files\dbeaver\dbeaver.exe
DBeaver is an application released by JKISS. Some users try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase DBeaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall DBeaver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DBeaver or simply activate the Search field and type in "DBeaver". If it is installed on your PC the DBeaver application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DBeaver in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DBeaver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DBeaver:
- The web site of the application is: http://dbeaver.jkiss.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DBeaver\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DBeaver.
8. After uninstalling DBeaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DBeaver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DBeaver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove DBeaver by JKISS from your computer, nor are we saying that DBeaver by JKISS is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove DBeaver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-24 17:39:56.830