DBeaver is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall DBeaver from your computerJKISS
. You can find out more on JKISS or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about DBeaver at http://dbeaver.jkiss.org/
. DBeaver is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\DBeaver directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for DBeaver is C:\Program Files\DBeaver\uninstall.exe. DBeaver's primary file takes around 305.00 KB (312320 bytes) and its name is dbeaver.exe.
DBeaver contains of the executables below. They take 1.64 MB (1717999
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dbeaver.exe (305.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (70.95 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (54.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.91 KB)
- java.exe (184.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (74.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (184.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (305.91 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (65.91 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.91 KB)
- klist.exe (15.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (62.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (176.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.3.0
of DBeaver. Click on the links below for other DBeaver versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries will be left behind when you are trying to remove DBeaver from your computer.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DBeaver
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\DBeaver\dbeaver.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DBeaver\DBeaver.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DBeaver\Uninstall.lnk
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
DBeaver is a program released by JKISS. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall DBeaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall DBeaver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DBeaver or simply click the Search field and type in "DBeaver". If it exists on your system the DBeaver program will be found very quickly. After you click DBeaver in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding DBeaver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DBeaver:
- The software company is: http://dbeaver.jkiss.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DBeaver\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DBeaver.
8. After uninstalling DBeaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DBeaver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DBeaver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DBeaver by JKISS from your PC, we are not saying that DBeaver by JKISS is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DBeaver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-04-08 07:40:47.953