This page contains complete information on how to remove DBeaver for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall DBeaver from your PCJKISS
. You can find out more on JKISS or check for application updates here
. More info about the app DBeaver can be seen at http://dbeaver.jkiss.org/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\DBeaver folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. "C:\Program Files\DBeaver\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove DBeaver. The application's main executable file occupies 305.00 KB (312320 bytes) on disk and is labeled dbeaver.exe.
DBeaver is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.64 MB (1717999
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- dbeaver.exe (305.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (70.95 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (54.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.91 KB)
- java.exe (184.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (74.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (184.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (305.91 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (65.91 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.91 KB)
- klist.exe (15.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (62.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (176.41 KB)
The current web page applies to DBeaver version 3.1.2
only. You can find below info on other versions of DBeaver:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you remove DBeaver from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall DBeaver:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DBeaver
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\DBeaver\dbeaver.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DBeaver\DBeaver.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DBeaver\Uninstall.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
DBeaver is a program marketed by the software company JKISS. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove DBeaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove DBeaver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DBeaver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DBeaver". If it is installed on your PC the DBeaver program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select DBeaver in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding DBeaver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DBeaver:
- The web site of the program is: http://dbeaver.jkiss.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\DBeaver\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DBeaver.
8. After uninstalling DBeaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DBeaver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DBeaver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove DBeaver by JKISS from your computer, we are not saying that DBeaver by JKISS is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DBeaver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 02:26:12.580