This page contains complete information on how to uninstall DBeaver for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall DBeaver from your computerJKISS
. Additional info about JKISS can be found here
. Please open http://dbeaver.jkiss.org/
if you want to read more on DBeaver on JKISS's web page. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\DBeaver directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for DBeaver is C:\Program Files\DBeaver\uninstall.exe. dbeaver.exe is the DBeaver's primary executable file and it takes close to 305.00 KB (312320 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside DBeaver. They occupy about 1.64 MB (1717999
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dbeaver.exe (305.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (70.95 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (54.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.91 KB)
- java.exe (184.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (74.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (184.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (305.91 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (65.91 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.91 KB)
- klist.exe (15.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (62.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (176.41 KB)
This page is about DBeaver version 3.3.2
only. You can find below info on other application versions of DBeaver:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Directories that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove DBeaver:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DBeaver
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DBeaver\DBeaver.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\DBeaver\Uninstall.lnk
DBeaver is a program marketed by the software company JKISS. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall DBeaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall DBeaver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DBeaver or simply click the Search feature and type in "DBeaver". If it is installed on your PC the DBeaver application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DBeaver in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DBeaver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DBeaver:
- The web site of the program is: http://dbeaver.jkiss.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DBeaver\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DBeaver.
8. After uninstalling DBeaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DBeaver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DBeaver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove DBeaver by JKISS from your computer, we are not saying that DBeaver by JKISS is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove DBeaver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-07 18:52:42.580