DBeaver is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall DBeaver from your systemJKISS
. Further information on JKISS can be found here
. Click on http://dbeaver.jkiss.org/
to get more information about DBeaver on JKISS's website. DBeaver is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\DB DBeaver DB management system folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove DBeaver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\DB DBeaver DB management system\uninstall.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 305.00 KB (312320 bytes) on disk and is named dbeaver.exe.
DBeaver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.64 MB (1717999
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dbeaver.exe (305.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (70.95 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (54.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.91 KB)
- java.exe (184.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (74.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (184.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (305.91 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (65.91 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.91 KB)
- klist.exe (15.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (62.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (176.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.2.0
of DBeaver. You can find below a few links to other DBeaver versions:
...click to view all...
DBeaver is an application by JKISS. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall DBeaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall DBeaver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DBeaver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DBeaver". If it is installed on your PC the DBeaver app will be found automatically. After you click DBeaver in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about DBeaver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DBeaver:
- The software company is: http://dbeaver.jkiss.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\DB DBeaver DB management system\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DBeaver.
8. After uninstalling DBeaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DBeaver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DBeaver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DBeaver by JKISS from your computer, nor are we saying that DBeaver by JKISS is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DBeaver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-30 07:12:04.097