CopyToDVD is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CopyToDVD from your systemVSO Software
. Go over here
where you can find out more on VSO Software. Please open www.vso-software.fr
if you want to read more on CopyToDVD on VSO Software's page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vso\CopyToDVD directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall CopyToDVD by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\vso\CopyToDVD\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. CopyToDVD's primary file takes around 1.46 MB (1526272 bytes) and is named C2CMan.exe.
The executables below are part of CopyToDVD. They take an average of 2.50 MB (2618781
bytes) on disk.
- C2CMan.exe (1.46 MB)
- C2CTuner.exe (451.50 KB)
- CopyToCd.exe (531.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (84.40 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.6
of CopyToDVD. You can find here a few links to other CopyToDVD releases:
...click to view all...
CopyToDVD is an application marketed by the software company VSO Software. Some computer users try to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove CopyToDVD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CopyToDVD from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CopyToDVD or simply activate the Search field and type in "CopyToDVD". If it is installed on your PC the CopyToDVD application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CopyToDVD in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CopyToDVD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CopyToDVD:
- The software company is: www.vso-software.fr
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\vso\CopyToDVD\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CopyToDVD.
8. After removing CopyToDVD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CopyToDVD which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CopyToDVD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove CopyToDVD by VSO Software from your computer, nor are we saying that CopyToDVD by VSO Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CopyToDVD supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-12 07:38:01.427