You can find on this page details on how to remove CopyToDVD for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CopyToDVD from your computerVSO Software
. You can find out more on VSO Software or check for application updates here
. Click on www.vso-software.fr
to get more details about CopyToDVD on VSO Software's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\vso\CopyToDVD directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for CopyToDVD is C:\Program Files\vso\CopyToDVD\unins000.exe. c2cman.exe is the CopyToDVD's primary executable file and it occupies circa 2.04 MB (2136064 bytes) on disk.
CopyToDVD contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.72 MB (6001182
bytes) on disk.
- c2cman.exe (2.04 MB)
- c2ctuner.exe (1.39 MB)
- CopyToCd.exe (2.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (75.53 KB)
This web page is about CopyToDVD version 3.0.46
only. Click on the links below for other CopyToDVD versions:
...click to view all...
CopyToDVD is an application offered by the software company VSO Software. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall CopyToDVD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CopyToDVD from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CopyToDVD or simply click the Search field and type in "CopyToDVD". If it is installed on your PC the CopyToDVD app will be found very quickly. When you click CopyToDVD in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CopyToDVD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CopyToDVD:
- The web site of the application is: www.vso-software.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\vso\CopyToDVD\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CopyToDVD.
8. After removing CopyToDVD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CopyToDVD which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CopyToDVD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CopyToDVD by VSO Software from your computer, nor are we saying that CopyToDVD by VSO Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CopyToDVD in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-11 12:48:02.687