CopyToDVD is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall CopyToDVD from your PCVSO Software
. Open here
for more info on VSO Software. Please open www.vso-software.fr
if you want to read more on CopyToDVD on VSO Software's page. CopyToDVD is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vso\CopyToDVD directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\vso\CopyToDVD\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall CopyToDVD. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.44 MB (1506816 bytes) on disk and is called C2CMan.exe.
The executable files below are part of CopyToDVD. They take an average of 3.19 MB (3346333
bytes) on disk.
- C2CMan.exe (1.44 MB)
- C2CTuner.exe (445.00 KB)
- CopyToCd.exe (523.00 KB)
- PcSetup.exe (744.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (84.40 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.2
of CopyToDVD. You can find here a few links to other CopyToDVD releases:
...click to view all...
CopyToDVD is an application released by the software company VSO Software. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall CopyToDVD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CopyToDVD from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CopyToDVD or simply click the Search feature and type in "CopyToDVD". If it is installed on your PC the CopyToDVD app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CopyToDVD in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CopyToDVD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CopyToDVD:
- The software company is: www.vso-software.fr
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\vso\CopyToDVD\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CopyToDVD.
8. After removing CopyToDVD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CopyToDVD which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CopyToDVD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CopyToDVD by VSO Software from your computer, we are not saying that CopyToDVD by VSO Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CopyToDVD in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 10:00:29.173