This web page contains thorough information on how to remove CopyToDVD for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CopyToDVD from your computerVSO Software
. You can find out more on VSO Software or check for application updates here
. Click on www.vso-software.fr
to get more facts about CopyToDVD on VSO Software's website. Usually the CopyToDVD program is installed in the C:\Program Files\vso\CopyToDVD directory, depending on the user's option during install. CopyToDVD's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\vso\CopyToDVD\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named c2cman.exe and occupies 2.03 MB (2127360 bytes).
CopyToDVD contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.50 MB (5771294
bytes) on disk.
- c2cman.exe (2.03 MB)
- c2ctuner.exe (1.42 MB)
- CopyToCd.exe (1.98 MB)
- unins000.exe (75.53 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.34
of CopyToDVD. Click on the links below for other CopyToDVD versions:
...click to view all...
CopyToDVD is an application by VSO Software. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall CopyToDVD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CopyToDVD from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CopyToDVD or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CopyToDVD". The CopyToDVD program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CopyToDVD in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CopyToDVD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CopyToDVD:
- The publisher is: www.vso-software.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\vso\CopyToDVD\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CopyToDVD.
8. After removing CopyToDVD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CopyToDVD that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CopyToDVD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CopyToDVD by VSO Software from your PC, we are not saying that CopyToDVD by VSO Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CopyToDVD in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-23 14:23:33.630