This web page is about CopyToDVD for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall CopyToDVD from your PCVSO Software
. Go over here
where you can find out more on VSO Software. Please follow www.vso-software.fr
if you want to read more on CopyToDVD on VSO Software's page. Usually the CopyToDVD application is found in the C:\Program Files\vso\CopyToDVD directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing CopyToDVD is C:\Program Files\vso\CopyToDVD\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.23 MB (2343424 bytes) on disk and is labeled c2cman.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside CopyToDVD. They take about 6.80 MB (7127903
bytes) on disk.
- c2cman.exe (2.23 MB)
- c2ctuner.exe (1.58 MB)
- CopyToCd.exe (2.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (652.34 KB)
The current page applies to CopyToDVD version 3.0.56
only. You can find below info on other application versions of CopyToDVD:
...click to view all...
CopyToDVD is a program released by VSO Software. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase CopyToDVD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CopyToDVD from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CopyToDVD or simply click the Search field and type in "CopyToDVD". If it exists on your system the CopyToDVD program will be found automatically. When you select CopyToDVD in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CopyToDVD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CopyToDVD:
- The software company is: www.vso-software.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\vso\CopyToDVD\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CopyToDVD.
8. After removing CopyToDVD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CopyToDVD that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CopyToDVD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CopyToDVD by VSO Software from your computer, nor are we saying that CopyToDVD by VSO Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CopyToDVD supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-28 22:02:30.620