This web page contains detailed information on how to remove CopyToDVD for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall CopyToDVD from your PCVSO Software
. Go over here
for more information on VSO Software. Please open www.vso-software.fr
if you want to read more on CopyToDVD on VSO Software's page. Usually the CopyToDVD program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vso\CopyToDVD directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for CopyToDVD is "C:\Program Files (x86)\vso\CopyToDVD\unins000.exe". C2CMan.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.46 MB (1533952 bytes) on disk.
CopyToDVD installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.50 MB (2620071
bytes) on disk.
- C2CMan.exe (1.46 MB)
- C2CTuner.exe (450.00 KB)
- CopyToCd.exe (536.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3.4
of CopyToDVD. For more CopyToDVD versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CopyToDVD is an application offered by the software company VSO Software. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to remove CopyToDVD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CopyToDVD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CopyToDVD or simply click the Search feature and type in "CopyToDVD". If it exists on your system the CopyToDVD program will be found very quickly. After you click CopyToDVD in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CopyToDVD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CopyToDVD:
- The web site of the program is: www.vso-software.fr
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\vso\CopyToDVD\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CopyToDVD.
8. After uninstalling CopyToDVD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CopyToDVD which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CopyToDVD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CopyToDVD by VSO Software from your computer, we are not saying that CopyToDVD by VSO Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CopyToDVD in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 14:07:22.663