This web page contains complete information on how to remove CopyToDVD for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CopyToDVD from your systemVSO Software
. Open here
where you can get more info on VSO Software. More information about CopyToDVD can be found at www.vso-software.fr
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CopyToDVD folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\CopyToDVD\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CopyToDVD. CopyToDVD's main file takes around 548.00 KB (561152 bytes) and is named CopyToCd.exe.
CopyToDVD contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.54 MB (1616551
bytes) on disk.
- C2CMan.exe (496.50 KB)
- C2CTuner.exe (460.00 KB)
- CopyToCd.exe (548.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.16 KB)
The current page applies to CopyToDVD version 2.4.9
alone. You can find below info on other releases of CopyToDVD:
...click to view all...
CopyToDVD is an application offered by VSO Software. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall CopyToDVD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CopyToDVD with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CopyToDVD or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CopyToDVD". The CopyToDVD application will be found automatically. After you click CopyToDVD in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CopyToDVD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CopyToDVD:
- The software company is: www.vso-software.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CopyToDVD\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CopyToDVD.
8. After removing CopyToDVD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CopyToDVD that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CopyToDVD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CopyToDVD by VSO Software from your computer, we are not saying that CopyToDVD by VSO Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CopyToDVD supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-07 06:39:04.603